The hoist has a field of azure with a gold trefoil, the emblem of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
The second charge is a field of gold with the County Emblem, the lion in red with blue tongue and claws. The lion formed part of the arms of Eleanor of Castille, wife of Edward the First and so was contained in the arms of their grand-daughter Joan de Barre, who married in 1306 Johne de Warrenne, Earl of Surrey, who owned most of the land in West Surrey.
The third charge is composed of part of the Warrenne Arms selected from the old seal of Surrey, a shield of gold with blue chequers, the red cross and green trefoil in the centre thus embodying the first banner of the all Surrey Girl Guides before the County was divided into three.
The fly is divided diagonally with the motto band 'Be Prepared' in gold lettering on a red ground, the upper half is a field of azure with a gold orb symbolising the Coronation Year, and a grey stone castle representing the old castles in West Surrey.
The lower half is a field of gold, containing the features of the countryside in West Surrey, the oak tree and the heather.